FrequencyCast Show 117: Samsung Gear S2, Mood Lighting, Home Security and USB
Greetings from the team at FrequencyCast. Just to let you know, we’ve just released our latest show – FrequencyCast 117, dated the 1st of November 2015 show. For this show, Pete pays a visit to the Westfield Shopping Centre in London, for a Gadget Show Live showcase event. We also talk about Instagram and USB-C connectors.
What’s in Show 117:
Here’s what we cover in the latest episode of FrequencyCast:
- News: TalkTalk, BBC Store & Windows 10 Update
- Discussed: Instagram… why?
- First Look: Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch
- Featured: Samsung contactless payment
- Featured: Philips Hue lighting
- Featured: Y-Cam home security cameras
- Hands-on: Wraps headphone wristband
- Feedback: New USB-C connectors and Loewe TV
How To Get The Show:
You can download Show 117 to your smartphone, computer or MP3 player, or you can listen to the show online at https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html , where you will also find instructions on how to subscribe (for free, of course).
Got an iPod, iPhone or iPad? Get shows and updates first via iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=additunes
- Show notes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/cast117.html
Spread The Word
As you know, our shows are free. We rely on you, as a regular listener to FrequencyCast, to spread the word to your friends. Instead of paying for expensive advertising, we rely on word-of-mouth, and your recommendations are truly appreciated.
- Got an iPod or iPhone? Please review us on iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=itunesreview
- Got Facebook? Like FrequencyCast at http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
- Got Twitter? Follow us, and perhaps retweet one or two of our messages – http://www.twitter.com/frequencycast
- Alternatively, perhaps forward this email on to a friend, mention us when you are online, add us to your website, or send a mate a text.
Until the next show… Share and Enjoy!