FrequencyCast UK Show 122: Wearable Tech, Trackers & Virtual Social Networks
Our April 2016 show is available for download, or to listen to online – a couple of days later than normal, but it’s been a very busy week for us. In this month’s show, Pete and Kelly chat about social media, explore what happens at electronics fairs, and look at how women in tech are treated – we hope you enjoy the show!
What’s in Show 122:
Here’s what we cover in the latest episode of FrequencyCast:
- News: Kindle updates, touch pay and bots
- Celebrating: Ten years of FrequencyCast
- Focus: Wearable Tech 2016 in London
- Feature: Wearable kids mobile & tracker
- Interview: A sociable virtual network
- Hands-on: Fitness tracking rings
- Feedback: PVR, Discovery and cassettes
- Help us: Show your support – make a donation!
How To Get The Show:
You can download Show 122 to your smartphone, computer or MP3 player, or you can listen to the show online at https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html , where you will also find instructions on how to subscribe (for free, of course).
Got an iPod, iPhone or iPad? Get shows and updates first via iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=additunes
- Show notes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/cast122.html
- FrequencyCast Facebook Page: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/cast122.html
Please Support FrequencyCast:
We’ve been serving up your regular look at UK tech for almost ten years, and now we’re asking for your help – To cover the increasing costs of hosting the show, we’re asking our listeners to make a small donation to help cover our running costs. To show your support, please go to www.frequencycast.co.uk/donate – your contribution will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Spread The Word
As you know, our shows are free. We rely on you, as a regular listener to FrequencyCast, to spread the word to your friends. Instead of paying for expensive advertising, we rely on word-of-mouth, and your recommendations are truly appreciated.
- Got an iPod or iPhone? Please review us on iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=itunesreview
- Got Facebook? Like FrequencyCast at http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
- Got Twitter? Follow us, and perhaps retweet one or two of our messages – http://www.twitter.com/frequencycast
- Alternatively, perhaps forward this email on to a friend, mention us when you are online, add us to your website, or send a mate a text.
Until the next show… Share and Enjoy!