FrequencyCast UK Show 124: Google Cardboard, Radio Caroline and exploding Galaxies
We’re back! After a break, Kelly and Pete return with a new show – FrequencyCast 124 has been released today. We’d like to thank you for your patience, and your support
Our latest show is available for download, or to listen to online. In this month’s show, Pete and Kelly catch up on what’s happened in the last couple of months of tech.
What’s in Show 124:
Here’s what we cover in the latest episode of FrequencyCast:
- News: GalaxyGate, Phone Roaming & Alexa
- Discussed: Delays & Peer 1 Woes
- Focus: Pokemon Go Madness
- Discussed: Google Cardboard & VR
- Out-and-About: Radio Caroline
- Discussed: Top Google Searches
- First Look: BBC Microbit
- Feedback: HDMI, Ofcom and TV licensing
How To Get The Show:
You can download Show 124 to your smartphone, computer or MP3 player, or you can listen to the show online at https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html , where you will also find instructions on how to subscribe (for free, of course).
Got an iPod, iPhone or iPad? Get shows and updates first via iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=additunes
- Show notes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/cast124.html
- FrequencyCast Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
Please Support FrequencyCast:
We’ve been serving up your regular look at UK tech for almost ten years, and now we’re asking for your help – To cover the increasing costs of hosting the show, we’re asking our listeners to make a small donation to help cover our running costs. To show your support, please go to www.frequencycast.co.uk/donate – your contribution will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Spread The Word
As you know, our shows are free. We rely on you, as a regular listener to FrequencyCast, to spread the word to your friends. Instead of paying for expensive advertising, we rely on word-of-mouth, and your recommendations are truly appreciated.
- Got an iPod or iPhone? Please review us on iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=itunesreview
- Got Facebook? Like FrequencyCast at http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
- Got Twitter? Follow us, and perhaps retweet one or two of our messages – http://www.twitter.com/frequencycast
- Alternatively, perhaps forward this email on to a friend, mention us when you are online, add us to your website, or send a mate a text.
Until the next show… Share and Enjoy!