FrequencyCast Show 72: Fitness Tech & Netflix
FrequencyCast Show 72 has just been released, and we’ve packed quite a lot into the latest episode of your regular free technology podcast.
Here’s a look at just some of what we’re covering in our February show:
- News Updates: A new phone with a novel power source, upgrades in store for Virgin customers, three video-on-demand stories, an amazing price-cut on the Blackberry tablet, plus the fate of the leap-second
- Focus: We look at a selection of the latest wireless fitness products, and some applications that will help you stay in shape in 2012
- First look: We get some help from a guest listener to take a look at the just-launched Netflix service
- Review: Probably the oddest beverage accessory we’ve ever seen, plus a peak into Pete’s kitchen
- Feedback: Problems with Virgin speed, your complaints, plus the hunt for a Freesat/Freeview set-top box
If you own an iPad, iPhone or iPod, then you can get the latest show now via iTunes – You’ll find it here: FrequencyCast on iTunes.
Alternatively, you can get the latest FrequencyCast online at https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html , where you’ll also find instructions on how to subscribe, download the show to your portable device, and listen to us online.
- Show Notes for Show 72
- Transcript: Wireless Fitness Tech (plus bonus material)
- Transcript: UK Netflix Review
Please remember that FrequencyCast is free – We need your support though – We don’t need your money… what we need you to do, is provide us with feedback and suggestions, but more importantly, tell your friends about us. Like FrequencyCast on Facebook, or follow FrequencyCast on Twitter and send your followers a message. Alternatively, mention us online, in emails, or tell your friends about us. Without you, we’re nothing.
We’d love to get your comments and feedback on the show. If you have a comment, good or bad, please add a comment in the box below, or leave us a voicemail message on 0208 133 4567 (price of a call to London).
Thanks again for your support. We hope you have a great 2012, and we look forward to entertaining you in the coming months.