FrequencyCast UK Show 125: Alexa, the Birth of Broadcasting, Canine Calories and BT
FrequencyCast 125 is now available for your listening pleasure. We’d like to thank you for your patience, and your support, as we’ve had some delays in getting the last couple of shows released.
Our latest show is available for download, or to listen to online. In this month’s show, Pete and Kelly catch up on what’s happened in the last couple of months of tech.
What’s in Show 125:
Here’s what we cover in the latest episode of FrequencyCast:
- News: Nokia 3310, MakeTheAirFair & Nintendo
- Focus: Pete gets hands-on with Amazon Alexa
- Discussed: 2MT & the birth of radio
- Feature: Fitness tracking for man’s best friend
- Interview: Contactless Payment Ring
- Feedback: Sky boxes & 4G interference
How To Get The Show:
You can download Show 125 to your smartphone, computer or MP3 player, or you can listen to the show online at https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html , where you will also find instructions on how to subscribe (for free, of course).
Got an iPod, iPhone or iPad? Get shows and updates first via iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=additunes
Not showing in iTunes? Try this link
- Show notes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/cast125.html
- FrequencyCast Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
Please Support FrequencyCast:
We’ve been serving up your regular look at UK tech for almost ten years, and now we’re asking for your help – To cover the increasing costs of hosting the show, we’re asking our listeners to make a small donation to help cover our running costs. To show your support, please go to www.frequencycast.co.uk/donate – your contribution will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Spread The Word
As you know, our shows are free. We rely on you, as a regular listener to FrequencyCast, to spread the word to your friends. Instead of paying for expensive advertising, we rely on word-of-mouth, and your recommendations are truly appreciated.
- Got an iPod or iPhone? Please review us on iTunes: https://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=itunesreview
- Got Facebook? Like FrequencyCast at http://www.facebook.com/frequencycast
- Got Twitter? Follow us, and perhaps retweet one or two of our messages – http://www.twitter.com/frequencycast
- Alternatively, perhaps forward this email on to a friend, mention us when you are online, add us to your website, or send a mate a text.
Until the next show… Share and Enjoy!