About the FrequencyCast UK Tech Radio Show
|FrequencyCast launched in April 2006.|
This online radio show is produced in the UK by the team that bring you the FileSaveAs and Radio and Telly websites.FrequencyCast is a UK technology podcast that takes a look at what’s new in the world of TV and Radio technology, media news and gadget reviews.
Our shows are produced and compiled once a month, and listener feedback is an important aspect of the shows.
FrequencyCast won European Podcast Awards in 2010 and 2012, and can also be heard on Internet radios as well as a growing number of UK radio stations.
You can find out more about what we’re doing and thinking in our FrequencyCast Blog
- Need a quote? If you’re a media company or publisher, we may be able to help with a quote on digital TV and radio matters. See our media page.
- Run a radio station? If you work for a radio station or are a media distributor, you might be able to broadcast our shows for free on your service. See our Media Syndication page
- Web links? Can we link to your website? Yes please – in fact, have some banners!
- Reviews: Can you review our product or service? If it’s the kind of thing our listeners might be interested in, then yes. Get in touch
- Who hosts our site? Our site is hosted by the lovely lads and lasses at Namesco, and our shows are hosted by Peer 1
- Transcripts? Looking for transcripts of our shows? List of transcripts
- Who listens to FrequencyCast? Check out the results of our Survey
The original FrequencyCast music was composed, recorded and mastered by Carl Reader in 2006, and used in shows from 2006 to 2018. For more on Carl’s projects, go to Carl Reader’s Website